Thursday, December 25, 2008

Retroactive Christmas Blogging :)

I am not sure if this is a great no-no in the blog world, but I am posting some Christmas photos below and pretending that I posted them earlier... I want the photos to be in somewhat chronological order. At least I am honest that I am a few months behind...:)

Christmas Eve. Julafton. Anna was very friendly with Santa, Frida not so much...
Lovely children in our lovely house just before opening their lovely gifts....
Yay mamma! I love this Christmas wrapping thing! It is your best idea ever!
Disaster area after lovely children has opened their lovely gifts and left the living room to parents...:)
A very nice Christmas Day with our good friends Lynne, Paul, Anja and Isabel. Apart from the great company, great food and drink it was also very nice to leave the disaster area behind!

1 comment:

Jonas said...

Yes, you're behind! Looks like fun though :)