Thursday, September 25, 2008
Fotball game with Stuart
Last Saturday Stuart took Anna to a fotball game, it was an early birthday gift. We live just ~300m from the enormous Ross-Ade stadium, which seats around 60 000 people, so she has heard the games and seen all the people heading for the stadium on Saturdays, but this was her first game! She was so excited to go with Stuart, and they were appropriately dressed in game shirts (thanks Natalie!) and fed popcorn and soda. I was excited to go as well, I have not been for many years. And it was fun to go with someone that actually explained what was going on down there on the field. :)
Stuart, Anna and Natalie
Girls cheering!
Anna and I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
kaisa, are you saying i didn't do a good job explaining the game when i went with you and your mom :)
Post a Comment